FIRST YEAR & UPPER DIVISION HOUSING
Location: On the East Side of Campus within Heritage Commons. Near the Peterson Heritage Center, Main Housing & Residential Education Office, outdoor basketball and sand volleyball courts, and the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains.
- First-year students - 820 & 821 Buildings
- Upper Division Students - 822 Building
Description: Benchmark Plaza features two-, three-, and four-bedroom apartments for first-year students residents. Benchmark apartments offer full-size kitchens, private bedrooms, and spacious common areas. Benchmark is close to our shuttle stop and Peterson Heritage Center, including the dining room, and plenty of hiking trails making it a great place to live, study, and play. Benchmark Plaza is the only housing option for first-year students that does not have a meal plan requirement, however meal plans are a convenient optional service for those living in apartments. For information on pricing, view our rates page.
- Furniture including Twin XL bed, desk, chair, dresser, couch, end table, kitchen table and chairs
- Full kitchen including a full-size refrigerator, oven/stove combo, assorted cabinet and drawer space, sink with garbage disposal, and a microwave.
- Indoor bicycle storage
- Computer lab
- Equity Office and Inclusion Center
- Near the Student Solar Plaza outdoor gathering and grilling space, with a fire pit
- High-speed internet
- Free laundry facilities on most floors
Differentiation by Building:
820: First floor Equity Office, Inclusion Center, and Computer Lab
822: First floor is the Housing & Residential Education Office
3D Floor Plan and Room Layouts
This address is for location purposes only. If you wish to send or receive mail, please use your mailing address based on which desk services your community.
|Benchmark Plaza 820||2135 Red Butte Road, Salt Lake City, UT, 84113|
|Benchmark Plaza 821||2141 Red Butte Road., Salt Lake City, UT, 84113|
|Benchmark Plaza 822||2131 Red Butte Road, Salt Lake City, UT, 84113|