UNDERGRADUATE & GRADUATE HOUSING
Location: In Central Lower Campus near the Student Life Center, Student Union, Spencer Fox Eccles Business Building as well as several other academic buildings.
Eligibility: First year through graduate students.
Description: Lassonde Studios opened in the Fall of 2016, and is home for 400 student entrepreneurs and innovators. This is a place where students from any major or year can “Live. Create. Launch.” The building features cluster, loft, and pod style living options. Residents can engage with a community of makers on the four themed maker lounges in the building. Welcome to on-campus living with the University of Utah at Lassonde Studios! For information on pricing, view our rates page.
Lassonde Studios also features a 20,000-square-foot innovation space, where students can connect, test ideas, build prototypes, launch companies and learn by doing. The engagement opportunities within this building are facilitated by the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute, an interdisciplinary division of the David Eccles School of Business. Lassonde Studios also offers Information Sessions on Fridays from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. You can also take a self-guided virtual tour of the Studios here.
Visit Lassonde Studios Website
- Twin XL mattress & frame, desk, chair, dresser, wardrobe (Click Here for furniture dimensions)
- Kitchenettes on each floor
- 20,000-square-foot innovation space
- Indoor bicycle storage
- Outdoor patio
- 24-Hour front desk and mail
- Conference and group meeting rooms
- Miller Cafe
- High-speed internet
- Free laundry facilities on each floor
Residential Maker Lounge Themes include:
- Second Floor: Global Impact and Sustainability
- Third Floor: Products, Design and Arts
- Fourth Floor: Adventure and Gear
- Fifth Floor: Games and Digital Media
TThis address is for location purposes only. If you wish to send or receive mail, please use your mailing address based on which desk services your community.
|Lassonde Studios||1701 Student Life Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84112|