Location: On the East Side of Campus along Mario Cappecci Drive. Near the Student Life Center, Fort Douglas TRAX Stop, and Huntsman Arena.
Eligibility: Upperdivision students enrolled in the Honors College.
Description: The Donna Garff Marriott Honors Residential Scholars Community (MHC) features apartment living for upperclass Honors students. The MHC apartments offer full-size kitchens, spacious common areas, and great views of campus and the Wasatch Mountains. The MHC is unique because it also includes classroom spaces, an Honors Market/Convenience Store, and a centralized front desk and mail room making it a great place to learn, socialize, and relax. This building opened in 2012. Residents are not required to select a meal plan, however many students select one for convenience. For information on pricing, view our rates page.
- Furniture including: Twin XL bed, desk, chair, dresser, chairs, wardrobe (Click Here for furniture dimensions)
- Full-sized kitchens with island and stools, refrigerator, oven/stove combo, assorted cabinet and drawer space, sink with garbage disposal, dishwasher, and a microwave.
- Indoor bicycle storage
- Centralized laundry room- Free laundry
- Classrooms and faculty offices
- Study library
- Music room
- Pool table and TV lounge
- 24-Hour Front Desk and Mail Room
- Conference and seminar rooms
- Honors Market and convenience store
- High-speed internet
- Ski wax room
- LEED Gold certified building
The address below is to be used for location purposes only. If you wish to send or receive mail, please use your Marriott Honors Community mailing address. All on-campus residents are provided mailing addresses that are sent to students via email several weeks before move-in day.
|Marriott Honors College||250 South Mario Capecchi Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84112|
Explore the various Honors living learning communities: