Winter Break Mail Policy:
During winter break the mailroom will continue the same policy for holding mail and packages for 7 days. After 7 days they will be returned to sender. Please send your mail to the address of where you will be staying over winter break. The mailroom will hold mail again starting one week before Spring move in.
Welcome home! This is right where U BELONG. Centrally located in the lobbies of the Peterson Heritage Center, Lassonde Studios, Marriott Honors Community, and Kahlert Village, our Resident Services desk team strive to ensure that every individual who enters our spaces is met with positivity, given the opportunity to engage in a community where individuality is both safe and celebrated, is provided with support and access to resources, and receives quality customer service experiences. We are your one-stop support to help answer all of your inquiries.
MAIL & PACKAGES
Confirm your correct mailing address and formatting!
RECEIVING YOUR MAIL
- Our mailrooms only accept first-class paper mail, state/non-profit mail, and paid newspaper or magazine subscriptions. Pre-sorted or ‘junk’ mail, such as coupons, will not be received or processed. Perishable Packages are only held for 24 hours then they will be disposed of.
- The mailroom will hold packages* and paper mail for 7 days and then returned to sender. If you are not able to pick up your mail within 7 days please email (must be sent from student Umail account) the correct desk and ask them to hold your mail for you. If you would like to have someone pick up your mail for you please email the correct desk giving that person permission.
- When something is mailed to you, it must have both your first and last name and room number, otherwise it may be returned.
- You will be notified by email when you have paper mail ready for pick-up at your area desk.
- We cannot share addresses with friends, parents, or family members. Please share your address as needed so that care packages or other fun items find their way to you.
We are excited to offer package lockers for students in on-campus housing. Our lockers are a safe, secure, and efficient way for you to receive your packages.
We are able to accept your packages one week before your move-in date and will hold items for up to one week.
How Package Pick-Up Works:
- You will receive an email or text notification that a package is ready for pick-up. That notification will contain the locker code and pick-up barcode.
- When ready, head over to the appropriate package locker and either enter/scan the pick-up code at the console.
- After signing for the package, the locker will open for you to retrieve your item.
CLOSING OUT YOUR MAIL
Please avoid ordering groceries or food deliveries that you are not available to accept directly from the delivery provider. Front desks are unable to accept those deliveries on your behalf.
After moving out, your mailbox will no longer be active. Please update your address to your new residence. Some places to update:
- Amazon + Online Retailers
- Government Agencies/DMV
- Magazine Subscriptions
Due to the high volume of packages we receive and postage restrictions, we are not able to forward mail or packages for past residents.