MOVE-IN TIMES BY AREA
Needing to move-in earlier due to participation in a school-related activity? Students who will be arriving to campus early should do so only after being approved through our office. The last day to request an early arrival in your application is July 22, 2022. The earliest you can move in is August 12. Students participating in early arrival will be charged $40/day. Specific move-in instructions will be sent to your email when you are approved.
Residents arriving beginning August 19 should check-in at their area's front desk. You must sign-up for an appointment for a COVID-19 test and be tested by August 26. To reserve your COVID-19 test appointment, visit the University COVID-19 testing site.
Marriott Honors Community
- Prior to arrival, all residents and applicable guest should do a personal wellness check. If you or anyone in your move-in party is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or are feel sick, please do not come to campus.
- Residents should arrive to campus at their assigned arrival time and proceed directly to our central check-in location.
- Based on public health guidance, COVID-19 tests may be required at the start of your semester. If needed, instructions will be shared before move-in.
- After picking up your key, you will exit the check-in center parking lot and proceed to your area’s designated unloading zone.
- Vehicles can remain in unloading zone parking lots temporarily for up to 2.5 hours. After unloading items, vehicles that will remain on campus should be moved out of the unloading lot to our temporary overflow lot for the duration of move-in week.
- Please only bring individuals necessary to support your move-in. Our campus is face-covering friendly.
- Your guests are not able to go inside the check-in center and may only enter your assigned building, room, and dining hall facilities.
UNLOADING ZONE MAPS
During move-in, you will not be able to park in the lots adjacent to your buildings. Once move-in has completed, you will be able to move your car closer. A parking permit is required to park your vehicle on campus. Visit Commuter Services to purchase a parking permit and for all parking-related questions.
2021-2022 MOVE-IN GUIDES
We can't wait to welcome U home! We highly encourage you to refer to these as you're preparing to move on campus, as well as while you're getting settled. Move-In Guides each contain tailored information for your area about the residential experience, including front desk resources, info about mail & packages, how to connect your devices to wifi, submitting a maintenance request, parking information, where to dine on campus, information about residential policies, and COVID-19 updates and expectations!
July 20: Last day to make changes in Housing U/Request optional services
July 22: Deadline to request an Early Arrival* for fall
August 13-15: Early Arrival* for fall ($40/day)
August 16-18: Fall Move-In Week
August 23: First day of fall semester classes!
September 3: Fall semester charges due
*must be a part of a University-affiliated group or program.