Summer Move-In for new residents begins Friday, May 12, 2023, at 9 a.m.
Summer 2 Move-In is Monday, June 19, 2023, from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
In order to maintain social distancing, you must sign-up for a time in advance at your appropriate location. Check-in times run through May 16. If you are needing to move in after that date, please notify our office.
Needing to move-in earlier? Students who will be arriving to campus early should do so only after being approved through our office. Early move-in day is May 11. Students will be able to select their move-in date and time from April 24 - May 3. Students participating in early arrival will be charged $40/day.
- Proceed directly to the desk location at your scheduled time with a photo ID ready.
- At the front desk, you may check out a moving cart to help you load/unload items into your room.
- Residents are allotted a maximum of 2 guests to assist during their move-in. Everyone arriving on move-in day is strongly encouraged to wear a face-covering while on campus.
- Parking lots around residential areas on Move-In Day will be free on May 12. Large vehicles, including trailers, are not permitted in our lots.
- If you are on campus for both spring and summer 2023 AND you have signed up for May Break Housing, you will be assigned a move date and time between May 7-13.
- You do not need to sign up for a new resident check-in time for move-in weekend here.
- May 6 - 12: May break housing period
- May 12: Summer Move-In Day
- June 19: Summer 2 Move-In, 9:00 am - 9:00 pm MST
- June 23: Summer 1 ONLY student move-out by 2:00 pm MST
- June 26: Summer Resident End of Semester Plan form available at 8:00 a.m. MST in Housing U
- July 24: Summer Resident End of Semester Plan form (including the break housing application) closes at 8:00 am MST
- July 24: Incoming fall residents, deadline to sign-up for their move-in date/time by 8:00 am MST
- August 5: All students, not signed up for August break housing, must check-out by 2:00 pm MST