Summer Move-In for new residents begins Friday, May 13, 2022, at 9 a.m. In order to maintain social distancing, you must sign-up for a time in advance at your appropriate location. Check-in times run through May 16. If you are needing to move in after that date, please notify our office.
Needing to move-in earlier? Students who will be arriving to campus early should do so only after being approved through our office. The earliest you can move in is May 12. The last day to request an early arrival in your Housing U application is April 20, 2022. Students participating in early arrival will be charged $40/day.
- Proceed directly to the desk location at your scheduled time with a photo ID ready.
- At the front desk, you may check out a moving cart to help you load/unload items into your room.
- Residents are allotted a maximum of 2 guests to assist during their move-in. Everyone arriving on move-in day is strongly encouraged to wear a face-covering while on campus.
- Parking lots around residential areas on Move-In Day will be free on May 13. Large vehicles, including trailers, are not permitted in our lots.
- If you are on campus for both spring and summer 2022 AND you have signed up for May Break Housing, you will be assigned a move date and time between May 7-13.
- You do not need to sign up for a new resident check-in time for move-in weekend here.
2021-2022 MOVE-IN GUIDES
We can't wait to welcome U home! We highly encourage you to refer to these as you're preparing to move on campus, as well as while you're getting settled. Move-In Guides each contain tailored information for your area about the residential experience, including front desk resources, info about mail & packages, how to connect your devices to wifi, submitting a maintenance request, parking information, where to dine on campus, information about residential policies, and COVID-19 updates and expectations!
- April 24: End of Spring Semester Plans form due
- May 7-13: May Break Housing ($240)
- May 12: Early Arrival* for summer ($40/day)
- May 13: Summer Move-In Day
- July 19: End of Summer Semester Plans form due
- August 6: Residence Halls & Apartments close at 2 p.m.
- August 6-16: August Break Housing